No one wants to carry around garage. Addressing heavy metals and completing a detoxification program is an important and necessary step in achieving optimal health.
Over our lifetimes, we are all exposed to heavy metals through various ways – our home and work environments, our hobbies and even through the food we eat.
Heavy metals are then concentrated in body stores and tissues to keep them out of circulation. Yet, having a high body burden of heavy metals can interfere with hormonal synthesis and function, blood sugar regulation, weight management and mood.
The most comprehensive and accurate way to test heavy metal testing is through the urine. This test provides insight into recent and ongoing exposures, as well as past heavy metal exposure and total body burden. This is in contrast to hair element analysis, which only shows circulating heavy metals over the past 3 months.
After assessing exactly which heavy metals are high in your body, you will be guided through a safe and effective detoxification program that supports liver, kidney and digestive health while the removal of heavy metals occurs.
Safely removing the body of heavy metals has the following effects:
- Improved energy, clarity of thought and cognitive function
- Balanced hormones, thyroid and immune system function, including auto-immunity
- Correction of metabolism, blood sugar regulation and weight management
- Clearer skin and reduction of skin issues like acne, vitiligo, eczema, psoriasis and melisma
- Decreased inflammation and optimized health