True Roots Healthcare is growing!
We have space available and are looking for an additional practitioner to join our team.
We are looking for:
– Osteopathic Manual Practitioner
– A naturopathic doctor who would like to focus in working with patients living with and recovering from cancer
We’re looking for an Osteopathic Manual Practitioner who is:
- Ready to take over an existing practice; our Osteopathic Manual Practitioner recently closed her practice and has left the area
- New or experienced, but willing to be a team-player
- Motivated and inspired to build and maintain their practice at True Roots
- Interested in working in a medically-based clinic
We’re looking for a Naturopathic Doctor who is:
- A new grad or experienced practitioner, looking to develop a practice focusing in working with patients living with or recovering from cancer.
- IVIT certified, or willing to become certified
- Dynamic, motivated and dedicated to building their practice at True Roots
We’re a pretty awesome place to work at. Here’s what’s included:
- Your room (sometimes we just need to state the obvious)
- Reception (our staff are talented and expert, multi-tasking office managers)
- Schedule Management (including transitioning from existing platform and online booking)
- Invoicing & Payment (because you have enough to do already)
Some details will need to be individually determined, but we’re open to making this work for you. Here’s what we’ll need to discuss:
- Days & hours you’d like to work
- Charting & record keeping costs
- Rental investment
If this is you – please e-mail [email protected] or call us at 905-852-2929 to arrange an interview.
If this position is for someone you know – please forward this link to them.
We look forward to hearing from you and growing our team!