Athletic Performance ● Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) ● Erectile Dysfunction/Impotence ● Low Testosterone ● Prostatitis ● Prostate Cancer
There are a variety of conditions that affect only men, the most commonly affecting the prostate. It may be that you have been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate (BPH), prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate), or prostate cancer. Although less commonly thought about in men, most male-specific conditions are related to hormonal imbalance.
If you have a men’s health concern, or if you want to gain athletic performance, look and feel younger, and feel better – naturopathic medicine can help. Goals of treatment include:
- Increase muscle mass and exercise endurance
- Balance testosterone levels
- Improve erectile dysfunction
- Decrease inflammation in the prostate
- Improve urinary symptoms, like frequency, hesitation and difficulty voiding
- Prostate cancer care
By providing you with the building blocks you need through nutrition and using therapeutic herbs like Saw Palmetto your men’s health condition can improve.