A new year always brings opportunity for change, and we like to think that’s a good thing! Change is what happens when we grow, challenge ourselves and ultimately improve.
We have spent a lot of time reflecting on our past year of business and are always working to improve our day-to-day operations, our efficiency and the care we provide. Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to do just that.
Since we like to practice what we preach, we are making some changes in an effort to improve our work-life balance. Some changes will allow us to grow, innovate and scale our business. Some changes are due to the increased cost associated with running our clinic and business. All changes are being made to ultimately improve the care you receive and the quality of your overall experience.
There are a couple of changes coming to our clinic operations in 2020:
- The clinic will be closed on Thursdays for January and February; all of our practitioner’s schedules can be found here.
- We will now have a dedicated IV Shift on Monday nights – our IV League (get it?!), but you can still receive IV therapy throughout the week
- Dr. Leigha’s schedule will be changing slightly – she will now see patients on Wednesday and Fridays only. If you need an appointment after 5 PM, please book well in advance.
- Caitie will be in the clinic on Wednesdays instead of Thursdays.
Continuing Care at True Roots:
- If you are a patient of Dr. Lynne’s and would like to continue receiving care at True Roots, no problem! Simply email Justine at email@example.com, call us at 905-852-2929 or book a follow up appointment with Dr. Leigha or Kathryne, our naturopathic inter, online here.
- We will arrange, with your consent, to transfer and review your records on file to pick up where you left off!
Optimizing Appointment Booking:
- We are bringing back online booking for NDs and IV therapy! Hooray!
- If you do not see your desired day and time, always call the clinic at 905-852-2929. Justine can occasionally work magic.
- Booking an appointment will now require a credit card to be held on file. Your card will not be charged until you have received your services, unless you miss or cancel your appointment without our updated 48 hour cancellation policy.
- By logging into your patient portal here, you can manage your appointments (i.e. you can reschedule or cancel up to 48 hours in advance).
Fee Schedule Changes:
- We know your time is precious and we ask that you respect ours and honour your appointment times. To avoid gaps in our schedule that would otherwise be happily filled by patients who are waiting, we will be implementing a strict cancellation and no-show policy. If you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours notice or miss it, we will be billing you for the full cost of the appointment.
- Dr. Leigha’s Fee Schedule (as of January 1st, 2020):
- Initial Visit – $349
- First Follow Through/Extended Visit – $225
- Regular Follow Through Apt – $150
- Quick Check In – $75
- Caitie’s Osteopathic Fee Schedule (as of January 1st, 2020):
- Initial Visit – $130
- 60 min Treatment – $100
- 45 min Treatment – $80
- 30 min Treatment – $60
But here’s how we’re working to save you money:
- We will have a naturopathic intern, Kathryne, providing care under the supervision of Dr. Leigha on Mondays. Visits with Kathryne will be offered at a reduced rate with the following fee schedule:
- Initial Visit – $150
- First Follow Through/Extended Visit – $125
- Regular Follow Through – $75
- Quick Check In – $45
- Book in for an IV on Mondays and receive:
- An extra bonus stamp in your loyalty card (get 6 stamps and save $25 on your next purchase at the clinic)
- 10% off supplements
- A second B12 Happy Hour on Mondays from 4-7 PM!
- Save $5 on your B12 or Vitamin D injections
We’re always open to hearing from you on how we can improve our clinic operations and patient experience. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to touch base with us. We’d love to hear from you! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-852-2929.